Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bought it


Thanks to Erasmo Cortez
Bought my first place! I’m so excited to do something new and really take it to the next level but I can’t say my parents weren’t instrumental in getting me into this place. They helped me look for just the right condo and I’m happy I was able to find this one. They knew it was over my budget and they even offered to help me with the down payment which was really nice since they certainly didn’t have to do it and could have told me to have cheaper tastes. My mom got me all set up on http://www.HOMEsecuritysystem.com and my dad helped me with the home improvement stuff like painting and re-tiling the bathroom and it was really nice to have the place pretty much done when I went to move in. I can’t wait to get the rest of my furniture in the house and I also hope to have a dinner party sometime soon for some of my friends to see the new place – I know they’re going to be impressed with what I have

No comments:

Post a Comment