Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shopping

Shopping

This guest post from Lewis Beck

I love shopping and I love clothes, and I like to think that they are my therapy. After a hard week, it always feels good to get lost in a crowd and spend my day looking at pretty things. I usually like to spend my weekends at the mall, shopping for new clothes, but lately work has me completely drained. On the weekend, the last thing I want to do is be on my feet all day, and sometimes the drive to the mall alone is enough to change my mind. Luckily there’s a way to shop without leaving my house that I’m really coming to enjoy. Since I was able to Get Wild Blue, I’ve replaced my usual shopping trips with online shopping. Some of my friends say that they like the recreational aspect of shopping, and they claim that online shopping doesn’t do it for them. They like to hold the clothing in their hands, try them on, and feel the ambiance of the stores. I argue that once you get used to online shopping you can get the same rush from finding your size and a great price online, and it’s easy to handle after a tough week at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment