Friday, August 19, 2011

Watching Brooke Shields as Morticia


Guest post written by Peggy Stringer

I've been following Brooke Shields's career for quite a while now. So when we started planning our trip to New York City, I knew that she was playing Morticia Addams in the Broadway play for The Addams Family and wanted to go and see it.

While I was looking up some more information about the play, I ran across the site hearingaidsreviews.com. After I looked through it a little bit, I decided to sign up for a free hearing aid test and then I ended up buying some of them before we went on our trip.

Just like I thought it would be, the Addams Family on Broadway was so much fun to watch! Not only was it good, but it was also very funny. I've always loved how The Addams Family is very morbid but at the same time very light-hearted. But I think that's why a lot of people have always loved them so much. That kind of humor was definitely triggered through to the play, but I would have been extremely disappointed if it hadn't been.

No comments:

Post a Comment