Thursday, April 7, 2011

Better Packing And Organization


Woot! This Girls First Guest Post! 

Guest post written by Cherie Pond

It seems like every time I go on a trip where I have to fly on an airplane, I make a huge long list of everything that I need to pack for it, only to just throw all of the stuff in my suitcase at the very last minute. A lot of times I don't even check off my list as I pack, which totally defeats me making a list in the first place.

I do a lot of traveling for business, so I vowed to myself that in 2011, I would be a whole lot better about packing for these trips. I got the idea to go online with my Satellite internet speed and make a Google doc of a general packing list so that I ! can bring it up and add or take away from it for each trip. That will be a lot easy to check off than a paper list with my bad handwriting all over it anyway. I'm hoping this will help because I'm sick of realizing I don't have all of my stuff once I get to my destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment